Here in the subtropics, weather doesn’t always cooperate, but Island Life has you covered! We have carefully chosen a great list of the best things to do in Hualien on a rainy day. From Ornate Temples and Bustling Local Markets to Jade Polishing and Hot Spring Relaxation, a rainy day out with us is one of the best times you can have! We’ll even bring the umbrellas.
- Smell the incense and climb the dragon stairwell at the massive Gong Tian Temple
- Soak in hot spring pools in a lovely forested setting in Butterfly Valley
- Take a stroll around the beautiful Liyu Lake
- Wade in the shallow water and look for natural jade in Bai Bao Creek
- Take a turn at the wheel polishing a real piece of Taiwan Jade to take home!
- Visit a bustling marketplace and see dumplings and other treats being made!
- And so much more!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Pick up at Hualien hostel or hotel|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 4 PM.|
|WEAR/BRING||Comfortable walking clothing, swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen and money for food, drinks and/or souvenirs.|
|NOT INCLUDED|| |