Epic East Coast Explorer
Shihtiping, Beaches & Beyond!
Come join us for a spectacular day cruising down Taiwan’s fabled Coastal Highway 11! We’ll spend this wonderful day out beach hopping and exploring some of the greatest locations along Taiwan’s stunning East Coast including the amazing Shihtiping.
- We’ll soak up the sand and surf at Jici Beach.
- Drop in on the eclectic aboriginal community at the secret cove of Niushan Huting (Cow Mountian).
- Wander amidst bizarre rock formations and tidal pools at the fabled Shihtiping.
- Visit the East Coast’s second biggest gorge at Fanshuliao Mini Gorge.
- Use a traditional longbow and bamboo arrows at an aboriginal Hunting Camp (seasonal).
- Straddle the line between two climate zones at the Tropic of Cancer Marker.
And So Much More!
Have a Question or Ready to Book Your East Coast Explorer Experience?
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Pick up and drop off at your hostel or hotel in Hualien|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 3:30-4 PM.|
|WEAR/BRING||A camera, comfortable walking clothing and shoes, swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen and money for food, drinks and/or souvenirs.|
We look forward to you joining us!!
8AM: Hotel Pickup
Visit to Shuilian Beach
Niushan Huting aka Cow Mountain Beach
Fanshuliao Mini Gorge
Tropic of Cancer Marker or Baxian Caves
3:30-4PM return to Hualien hotels
*All itineraries are subject to change due to weather, time or closures.